anything under the sun.

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

looong weekend

i had a looooong weekend...

friday...

i was on my way to work already when lazy bug hit me!
i was about to reach our gate, when i changed my mind and headed back home again.
i decided to spend some quality time with my little boy...
went to ICA (together with my parents, lit'l sis and my baby boy), renewed my sister's student pass. then to IKEA, bought some stuff for the xmas party.

saturday...
went to learning hub center with my hubby. enrolled for our asp course.
went for last minute shopping at car4.
finished wrapping the gifts at 8pm.
hosted the party at 9pm....party ended at 5am!

sunday...
went nature tripping again!
managed to walk 11km in 4 hours!
was on top of the world for 5minutes! (crossing the tree top trail while it was raining!)

monday...
was on leave.
went for a full body massage with hubby... SUPERB massage!
my boy stood on his own for the first time! wohoooo! another milestone, for mommy to scrap and brag!


tuesday... back to basics!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home