anything under the sun.

Friday, December 17, 2004

kids... kids... kids...

While cleaning the bottles of my little boy, I was talking with my 6yo sister…she was telling me that good girls go to God's house and bad girls go to the devil's house.

I wanted to scare her, so I asked her, what do you see in a devil's house? I expected her to enumerate things like fire, devil, bad people... etc etc. then I would answer with “ see, so don’t be a bad girl!” But her reply caught me off-guard that I wasn’t able to answer back.

Her reply was…

"mmm...what do I see in a devil's house? I don't know. I've never been there. I've never seen it."


1 Comments:

Blogger marikit said...

It's amazing how at times kids can really outsmart us adults. Hee.

December 20, 2004 at 11:13 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home